sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2021

Lovely Mrs. Darsey Drewry wants to FIND her LOVE

Howdy deary :-*
My name is Darsey from Russia. I saw you on instagram
I miss you. I wish I could talk to you and hear your voice. I would like to wrap my arms around you, snuggle on a coٜuch and watch a good movie with you. What s̖ort of movies do you like to wat٘ch? I get a reaͫl s̭atisfacٜtion out of communicating with you ṫoo darling.
I'm a little shy̤:Darsey1996
I hope you wi̥ll find me there and we will become friends . Text me!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Mas Country
  • - Hola chicas, Os sorprenderá encontrarme por aquí. El tiempo pasa y pasa y cuando me he dado cuenta, ha pasado un año!! Qué barbaridad!!! Cada vez encuentro...
    Hace 5 años

Gracias por Visitarme

Mis Visitas

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Maukie - the virtual cat 2