viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

Re: Business proposition for you

Hello
Business proposition for you.
In my search for a business partner i got your contact over here.
I am willing to invest $10 Million to $50 million but my bank
officer said we need a trusted partner who we can have a meeting
at the point of releasing the investment funds. I told my bank
officer that you have a good profile with your company which i
got details about you on my search on LinkedIn. Can we trust you.
Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship?
Thanks
Miller
Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Mas Country
  • - Hola chicas, Os sorprenderá encontrarme por aquí. El tiempo pasa y pasa y cuando me he dado cuenta, ha pasado un año!! Qué barbaridad!!! Cada vez encuentro...
    Hace 5 años

Gracias por Visitarme

Mis Visitas

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Maukie - the virtual cat 2