miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

May 2020 A Unique & Creative ad for your social media & website

Hi,

My name is Paul and I am a graphics designer / animation video producer. I'm just checking in to see if you're in need of an animator for any promotional projects. I produce cartoon-style ads to get the word out about various oranizations and products. With more than 450 unique completed commercials, I have experience and talent on my side.

Please enjoy a recent sample from my extensive portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9VvcZYRbsA

More than just videos, I can also create websites, iOS apps, vibrant animated logos and informative promo flyers.

Would you like to find out more about my work? I invite you to search for "Social Lobster Video" on Google.

Thank you for your time,

Paul Joseph

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Mas Country
  • - Hola chicas, Os sorprenderá encontrarme por aquí. El tiempo pasa y pasa y cuando me he dado cuenta, ha pasado un año!! Qué barbaridad!!! Cada vez encuentro...
    Hace 5 años

Gracias por Visitarme

Mis Visitas

whos.amung.us - visitor maps

Maukie - the virtual cat 2